Antwort schreiben

Terrainbook 2020

Di 27. Aug 2019, 13:58

Terreinbook 2020
#1 by SirBorsis , Today 11:03 am

Graham and I have been looking how to make a terreinbook that will work for the orga's of the ETC.

What we are going to do is the following:

Each country/captain makes three table and take photo's of them. Then Graham and I will collect them into a book and mail it to the ETC.

The timetable will be:

- spetember and october making the tables and photos by the captains
- Before 15th of December Graham and I judge the photos and mix them so that no country will have more then 1 table in a row of 6 tables.
- The captains can vote on the tables from 20th of December till the 9th of January
- From 9th of January till 26 th of January the table can be redone.
- February sending the terrainbook to the ETC.

The rules for the tables are the following:
- no city-table
- no boccage-table
- no beachlanding-table
- not more then 30% of the table should be covered by one kind of terrain features.
- 3 photo's per table. One from each long side and one from above
- Teams that do not send any photos in, the table will be made by Graham and me.
- If there are problems with the tables or photo's we recieve, we will ask the captain to redo them.
- Once all photo's are done we will make a document with them and post it on the forum to get the approval of the captains.
- If 10 captains do not like 1 table it should be altered.

If all captains send in their photo's we should have at least 60 table in the book.
The photo's can be send to fowtoernooinederland@gmail.com or by PM to me at the forum.

If the plan and/or the timetable are not clear for you ask away.

Di 27. Aug 2019, 13:58

Re: Terrainbook 2020

Di 27. Aug 2019, 14:00

Do we want to participate?

Maybe every part (Austria, Finland, Germany Switzerland, ...) of the team can do one table
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Tour

Impressum | Datenschutz