Terrainbook 2020

Terrainbook 2020

Beitragvon Tomizlav » Di 27. Aug 2019, 13:58

Terreinbook 2020
#1 by SirBorsis , Today 11:03 am

Graham and I have been looking how to make a terreinbook that will work for the orga's of the ETC.

What we are going to do is the following:

Each country/captain makes three table and take photo's of them. Then Graham and I will collect them into a book and mail it to the ETC.

The timetable will be:

- spetember and october making the tables and photos by the captains
- Before 15th of December Graham and I judge the photos and mix them so that no country will have more then 1 table in a row of 6 tables.
- The captains can vote on the tables from 20th of December till the 9th of January
- From 9th of January till 26 th of January the table can be redone.
- February sending the terrainbook to the ETC.

The rules for the tables are the following:
- no city-table
- no boccage-table
- no beachlanding-table
- not more then 30% of the table should be covered by one kind of terrain features.
- 3 photo's per table. One from each long side and one from above
- Teams that do not send any photos in, the table will be made by Graham and me.
- If there are problems with the tables or photo's we recieve, we will ask the captain to redo them.
- Once all photo's are done we will make a document with them and post it on the forum to get the approval of the captains.
- If 10 captains do not like 1 table it should be altered.

If all captains send in their photo's we should have at least 60 table in the book.
The photo's can be send to fowtoernooinederland@gmail.com or by PM to me at the forum.

If the plan and/or the timetable are not clear for you ask away.
Tomizlav

von Anzeige » Di 27. Aug 2019, 13:58

Anzeige

Re: Terrainbook 2020

Beitragvon Tomizlav » Di 27. Aug 2019, 14:00

Do we want to participate?

Maybe every part (Austria, Finland, Germany Switzerland, ...) of the team can do one table
Tomizlav

Zurück zu Organisatorisches | Organization